DELIVERY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Upon your purchase, FLOWER STYLE will deliver the flower arrangement to the recipients. Service
fulfillment will be carried out by our pool of delivery service. However, to qualify for the purchase, the
customer must agree to the following TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- The customer must agree that the delivery details and address provided as point of delivery and billing is truthful and correct. The customer should provide us more information as possible to facilitate delivery. (e.g landmarks, gate number, gate color (under delivery instructions), telephone number of the recipient (must be a VALID number in the Philippines and with telephone area code if it’s a fixed landline number), other contact number and contact person.
- NO REFUNDS shall be granted on the following situations :
- Recipients refusal of flowers and gifts ordered
- Unsuccessful delivery due to incomplete or incorrect address or name of the recipient
- Re-scheduled delivery due to force majeure or conditions beyond our control
- In the event that the delivery address given by the customer is incorrect/incomplete, it is purely voluntary that FLOWER STYLE will contact the client any error in delivery details encoded by the client but is under no lawful obligation to do so. This is not considered as procedural step. If the client doesn’t respond, last option is to contact the recipient for advise on the correct delivery address.
- For unsuccessful 1st attempt delivery, flowers or gifts will be brought back to the shop and our
staff will try its best to contact the recipient for item to be picked up.
- For RE-DELIVERY request, client must agree on the additional charges of Php900.00<br/>
- FLOWER STYLE will deliver the order within 48 hours (Metro Manila) and 72 hours (Outside
Metro Manila/ Provincial/ Island) after order placement to allow time for order processing
- We are committed to deliver on the day requested but are not committed to delivery on any
specific hour within that day. However, should a specified time requested, FLOWER STYLE will do its best to meet the requested time. Delivery time for non-peak days is between 10AM-6PM
- Upon ordering and placing a desired delivery date, the sender will receive an e-mail confirmation that order has been processed. If for any reason, we cannot meet the desired delivery date, client will be informed via e-mail. Before ordering, we advise the clients to please refer to the Delivery Days Calendar to find a suitable date of delivery.<br/>
- FLOWER STYLE reserves the right to re-schedule deliveries without prior notice due to force
majeure or conditions beyond its control.
- If our shop is out of a particular container or decorative elements/ accessories e.g glass vase, ceramic vase, stuff toys, chocolates, or same as in the photo of your order, FLOWER STYLE has the right to substitute similar element of equal or higher value.
- If the particular color of rose or flowers is not available, FLOWER STYLE will substitute with whatever is available nearest to the desired color or higher value.
- Our arrangers will use only the freshest flowers, if the specified flower is not available due to season unavailability, FLOWER STYLE has the option to substitute the flower with another variety of equal or higher value which will give the same impact for the arrangement.
DELIVERY SCHEDULE GUIDE:
- Order falls on a HOLIDAY will be delivered on the following day
- We have no deliveries on the following Holidays:
- Holy Thursday – Easter Sunday
- December 24 & 25 (Christmas Day)
- December 31- January 1 (New Year’s Day)
- Only Manila Delivery is FREE OF CHARGE
- Outside Metro Manila/ Provincial Delivery – Php900.00
DELIVERY AREAS AND LEAD TIME:
- Metro Manila
Please allow 24 hours for processing and delivery
- Outside Metro Manila
Please allow 2-3 days for processing and delivery
- We deliver to most major cities of Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, including selected Out-of-Town areas of the Philippines.
- You may inquire to check if your address is serviceable.